We have been concerning ourselves with the comprehensive manufacture of cable assemblies for various customer applications (ranging from simple to complex systems) since 1973. Our products can be found in a number of industrial, and applications. Customers are easily able to tally their own costs, and make use of our obviously advantageous services.
Your product is as important to us as it is to you…
Our production is based on meticulous manufacturing procedures, supported by qualified workers and modern technology capable of piecework, small-lot and mass production.
– Cutting, crimping, and wire stripping and crimping machines
– Conductor and cable printing and labelling facilities
– Hand and machine crimping equipment
– Tools to produce a wide range of connectors
– Equipment to handle a wide range of heat-shrink materials
– Cable assembly testers up to 1500 Volt.
– Crimped connection testers
We are just as conscientious during prototype production as during mass production. At least once during the manufacturing process, all cables are subjected to a complete electronic check. Inspection facilities are designed and built to be fully capable of specific functional tests. The manufacturing process itself then proceeds either according to customer-supplied documentation, or according to documentation from the technology department prepared according to customer specifications.
Our team of technicians and mechanics is prepared to meet challenges posed by your needs – be they in the area of traditional cable connections or “build-to-print” outsourcing in any production or installation phase.