Since 1973, we have also been offering production capacity in the area of light electromechanical assembly work (include complete service), making it much easier for our customers to maintain their own processes and activities necessary for product assembly. The essence of electromechanical assembly is 100% inspection, quality management based on ISO 9000 standards, first-class suppliers of mechanical partsand surface treatments, as well as a wide assortment of labelling and printing options.
Outsourcing permits customers to increase their own efficiency by concentrating on the essence of their activities. The result of such cooperation is an assembled, fully tested mechanical or electromechanical system that is prepared for installation and meets all customer requirements – using his drawings, specifications and procedures combined with our quality management system processes.
Our guarantee to our customers
– Close and constant contact with the customer in English and German.
– Preservation of complete control over their own product.
– The ability to involve their preferred supliers
– Production drawings internally managed by an electronic system.
– Production and control processes applied via a QMS to all aspects of production
Electromechanical assembly includes
– Mechanical assembly.
– Electromechanical assembly