What is UL certification?
UL stands for Underwriter Laboratories, a third-party certification company that’s been around for over a century. UL was founded in 1894 in Chicago. They certify products with the aim to make the world a safer place for both workers and consumers. Besides testing, they set industry standards to follow when innovating new products. Last year alone, about 14 billion products with the UL seal entered the global marketplace.
Why is UL recognition so important?
It says that a performance material has been tested not just against minimum standards of safety, but against the highest standards in the industry: UL Standards.
Being one of the leading global providers of testing and certification of thermoplasts, elastomers, thermosets and composites, UL testing facilities offer a broad range of services: from compounding and test specimen production to testing and certification of high-performance components.
When choosing UL, you are opting for the proven performance of an independent and accredited testing partner. Benefit from our highly experienced team of experts and long history of expertise in plastics testing.
What is Montagen & Kabeltechnik compromised with?
• To promote safe living and working environments for people by the application of safety science and hazard-based safety engineering
• To support the production and use of products which are physically and environmentally safe and to apply our efforts to prevent or reduce loss of life property.
• To advance safety science through research and investigation.
• To concentrate our efforts and resources on public safety in those areas where we can make valuable contributions.
• To work with integrity and focus on quality enhance the trust conveyed by our certification marks and services.
• To charge fair prices that allow us to meet our obligations, sustain our growth and invest in safety science and education.
• To invest in our people encourage our people to invest in themselves.
• To be a good example of corporate citizenship and social responsibility.